Rejected comics was set up in 2009-10 as a portal for my webcomics. I used WordPress and a theme called Comicpress, the whole thing went rather well until a few weeks ago as I updated my comicpress installation to the new comic-easel. The transition didn’t go well for several reasons but mostly because my old wordpress installation had been set up as a multi site installation,  something that kind of messed up with comicpress theme, the problem grew worse with comic-easel. In the end I managed to make things work but at the price of losing a lot of functionality, after some times I decided it would be simpler and cleaner to just make a re-installation of the whole thing. So I backed up the files , wiped out the server and just reinstalled. It all went surprisingly well, but I have a lot of work before me to remake Rejectedcomics in all its glory!

the state of things for next weeks or so...

the state of things for next weeks or so…

I hope the new functionality offered by Comic Easel will allow me to publish my comics in a userfriendly and creative environment so that I can use more time drawing and less time mushing around in CSS code.

It is a rebirth for Rejected comics! Good luck to me!!!

Webmaster François